Parting 87 T-Type

MORE STUFF!!!!

quarter glass, trim good shape....$40 each
third brake light w/mount and harness, hat rack(gray..good shape)if needed......$30/$50w/hatrack
All seat belts good, gray in color, have complete set....????
drivers side brake light asy....$50

do you have the power seat tracks??im looking for a good uncracked pair with the motors and switch.

wheels are sold!

anyone need a good drivers quarter panel?

car also has good solid roof!

Are you selling the bumpers on it and are they chrome or black?? I really need a front one and possibly the back. I also need both headlight bezels and side marker lights.

seats are sold.....badnat pleasure to do buisness with!!!

trunklid sold!!!!

84gnw87mtr... your box is full, couldn't reply to your request!!

nailhead, you want the parts?

Car has good solid roof, and good drivers quarter, hate to scrap, but if nobody wants it, I will be scrapping in a week or so...just make it worth my time to remove them!!!

Tank

You box is full I am going to pass on the tank didn"t know shipping would be so high wish I lived closer.

Chris g, what is a fair price on the seat belts? Black death I have the a/c on the firewall, but I will be keeping the lines, compressor and condenser, the complete evap section is available.

Shifty, email sent back; shipping on the door would be about $100, so how about $200 shipped!

not good at giving prices on other peoples things...lol you can PM me a price and we can go from there.

thanks chris