parting 87 gn

dagwud

86 vader
i still have various 87 gn parts for sale engine tranny some interior (t top car) 4 GN wheels (no center caps) you may catch me at Bowling Green any questions please call me 5712882165

i still have various 87 gn parts for sale engine tranny some interior (t top car) 4 GN wheels (no center caps) you may catch me at Bowling Green any questions please call me 5712882165

pics of wheels? you can text to 914-837-2766

Wheels?

Can you post pics and description of condition of wheels please (and price too!)

Thanks!

Chris

Busted cherry

Hey all you turbo heads. Well, after years of regreting not purchasing a GN in 87', getting an 85' Monte instead; I finnally got a hold of a work in progress. I was able to pry it loose from a young guy who really didn't want to let go of her. I don't think someone was going to call his bluff and I put the cash on the table. No smoke and she's no joke. It was love at first sight and I can't wait to start restoring some of her issues: her plastic is rotted and blown away, she's missing some of her digits and letters, her Interior is weak,and she's got a little rust, but her heart is strong and now she's all mine. She needs respect and that's what she'll get, so I need some help locating all she needs; cause she ain't going anywhere without me in her seat.

what would u want for the engine and wahat do u know about it. does it smoke rattle high milage low milage? im looking for a good long block to get my gn back on the road any info would be great thank you.