Parting 87 GN

Is the steering wheel in decent shape? It is hard to tell from the pics. How much for the wheel? Also how are the front seats? They look decent from the pics, any tears or anything and how much for just the front two? Thanks,
Josh

The GN center and ring is gone already the wheel is a 9 out of a ten, PM me a E mail address and Ill send you some good pictures of the wheel.

I would take $90+shipping for the tail lights with blackout bezels, they are in good condition , I have to look to see if I sill have the head light bezels.

I Inquired about the tailights how much with shipping to zip 48307. Did you have the Head light bezels? Also one more thing, do you have a hood liner in good condition with the GN LOGO ? I'd like to paypay Pal for the items.

How much for the Grille- is it good?, Header panel, driver-side pass lamp,rear bumper impact strip, opera window outer rubber moulding/seals,............That's all I can think of at the moment:D

You're PM box is full......

Thanks- Joel

Do you have a GN/WE4 rear bumper? It looks like you may have a couple... I want one in as strait (no dents or blemishes) as possible condition. I do not need the inner support, just the outer shell (that would help shipping as well).

PM me with a price shipped to 30736.
(no inner support)

Thanks!

Hood liner is good but not perfect .

I do have a few more GN rear bumpers, Ill check there condition and let you know there condition. They are real GN bumpers not repainted or powder coated.

Rear is $550+shipping

Sorry fillers are already sold.

These parts are already sold

-fillers
-dash pad
- header panel
-4 wheel well trim
-t-tops
-front bumper
-upper door panels