Parting 87 GN, Local pickup for now Lancaster PA

how much do you want for the header panel and do you have the headlamp bezels and turn signals

Do you by any chance have the trunk lid rear edge trim, turbo heat shield, air deflectors, package tray or the wheel well trim. Please let me know, I am about an hour away from you btw.

how much do you want for the header panel and do you have the headlamp bezels and turn signals
I dont want to ship anything at the moment expecially the big stuff like the header panel.
I was thinking $50 for the header panel
The turn signals are crap. They are cracked and broken

Did you find the throttle cable? How much do you want for it?
I havent had a chance to look at the throttle cable yet. Its been raining for a couple days and the shell of a car is sitting outside. Im sure its still on the shell. I will look when i get a chance

Do you by any chance have the trunk lid rear edge trim, turbo heat shield, air deflectors, package tray or the wheel well trim. Please let me know, I am about an hour away from you btw.
I think I have the trunk trim as long as I didnt bend it. Turbo heat shield is missing. I know I have the front wheel well trim and I think the rear is there but I has been modified when someone rolled the rear fender lip. I have used air deflectors but one has a cold air scoop installed on it. Im not sure what part you refuring to with the package tray. If its the metal rear deck lid where the speakers mount then no I dont have that. I cut it out for my other car. Since your semi local let me know if your interested in anything so I can unload as much stuff as you want to clear out my garage.

I think I have the trunk trim as long as I didnt bend it. Turbo heat shield is missing. I know I have the front wheel well trim and I think the rear is there but I has been modified when someone rolled the rear fender lip. I have used air deflectors but one has a cold air scoop installed on it. Im not sure what part you refuring to with the package tray. If its the metal rear deck lid where the speakers mount then no I dont have that. I cut it out for my other car. Since your semi local let me know if your interested in anything so I can unload as much stuff as you want to clear out my garage.
How much for the air deflectors, I don't mind that it has the cutout, I plan on doing that anyway...lol

Did you ever sell the shifter? Is the trunk lid still available? How about driveshaft? What are you asking for
the body shell with the title? Let me know.

I am about to leave to the show, please message me your address to get those parts from you, my number is 3054942631.