Parting 87 GN complete car needs go

I need the metal bracket that bolts to the alternator bracket that secures the stock Mass air meter.

I need the metal bracket that bolts to the alternator bracket that secures the stock Mass air meter.
Damn, when I posted this...I was like "No one would need this thing...he has to have it". I guess not..lol. Thanks anyway.

I really need the driver side door pin and wires that attach to it. My wires broke my dome light is staying on.

I really need the driver side door pin and wires that attach to it. My wires broke my dome light is staying on.
I'll look at this one and get back to u . Thread the switch out of the door jam and unplug it and tape it up . The lite will go off then .

Looking for the round blue knobs that attach the wiring to the door locks / window switches. Need 2 of them. Would you have these?

I'll look at this one and get back to u . Thread the switch out of the door jam and unplug it and tape it up . The lite will go off then .

I broke the clips that go onto the door pin terminals. They are really small and have rubber around them so they don't ground out. I tried to use replacement terminals they are all to big. I really need to make it to a u pull it yard but just haven't had the time. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks

How about the rear quarter windows? Either available? Price? Condition?

1st Dibs if available!!

Thanks