Parting 84 T

I my looking for the driver power seat tracks? Any good? Price? Would need to ship to 61704

hi this is phil in tulsa i have a blue t car and need the door panels, console bottom and any other trim panel parts. also i need the trim pieces for the seats. this car has gn seats in it let me know how much and how to pay. thanks phil k

hi this is phil in tulsa i have a blue t car and need the door panels, console bottom and any other trim panel parts. also i need the trim pieces for the seats. this car has gn seats in it let me know how much and how to pay. thanks phil k

Sure! I'll get better pics of the door panels so you can see what shape they are in and let me know what other trim you are looking for.

Here are the door panels...lemme know what you think...
Drivers Panel 2.jpg

Pass Panel 2.jpg

OK, strange request. I noticed that the grill looks pretty banged up? I have a 87 grille that someone cut the bottom off of:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/223030-grille-issues-still.html

I just need the bottom part. I did get a 86 grille, however, it's too nice to chop up.

Also, noticed some after market 4x10's any good?

Shipped to 54016

Thanks,

Rich

If you want that grille, it's yours for the shipping. Also, I think the speaker grilles are deceptive...I'm pretty sure the speakers are gone, but I'll check. What's your grille look like? Send a pic...I may want a better one for my 84 GN...

If you want that grille, it's yours for the shipping. Also, I think the speaker grilles are deceptive...I'm pretty sure the speakers are gone, but I'll check. What's your grille look like? Send a pic...I may want a better one for my 84 GN...

PM sent

Thanks,

Rich