Palm Beach Meet - Pictures 1

turbodan1

Here are some of the pics from Sunday's (08/17/08) meet at J&J in Lake Worth. More to come. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Resized Imported Photos 00077.jpg
    Resized Imported Photos 00077.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Resized Imported Photos 00014.jpg
    Resized Imported Photos 00014.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 330
  • Resized Imported Photos 00080.jpg
    Resized Imported Photos 00080.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 330
  • Resized Imported Photos 00092.jpg
    Resized Imported Photos 00092.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Resized Imported Photos 00098.jpg
    Resized Imported Photos 00098.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 328
it was fun time! Lets do it again soon. The smoke show was a blast. Lets get the video posted.:biggrin:

Lookin good, I wish I could find something like that around my way. Plus you guys can drive them all year:cool:

Nice meeting guys, at some point we need to have a gathering of all the groups in the state. Still would love to do a east to west coast 'GN Power Tour" type of thing.

Yeah it was a good meet and nice turn out. There were a few people that could not make it this time out so we are hoping for an even better turnout next time around. It was great catching up with friends we had not seen in quite a while and meeting some great new folks as well. The burnouts were fun and intense and we are hoping to have the videos of those posted soon.

Shev.

sorry I missed it.

I will try to make it up next time.:cool:

You'll have to change the thread subject line to "meet at Dave's"...

That was definetely a nice turnout. That is the most Turbo Buicks I have ever seen together at a local meet!:eek:

I wish I could have made it, but I will be there for the next one!;)

Sorry I didn't make it, I got a message from Dave, but I had already made plans to paint the livingroom. If I ducked out my wife would have kicked my butt.

I'll make it next time, looks like a good turnout and just before the rains came.

it was good to see alot of people from around here that have the same intrest and i think it was a good spot

Dan "The Man" how are you? Those PICs are very very nice and looks like you all had a great time. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Damn cold here in Ohio now (44 degrees), so I'm simply trying to get in as much riding as I can on the bike before the snow comes. You Floridian types never have to worry about that :biggrin: :cool: ;).

flip