Pair of Enkei GTA style mesh wheels 15x8"

turbows6

I need to take pictures, but I have a pair of the old discontinued Enkei mesh wheels. They look just like GNX wheels, but they are 15x8" with 4" Backspacing. They have black mesh centers and clear coated aluminum rims just like GNX wheels. They are pretty light weight, and sneaky if you want to throw on slicks and look stock. If you are rolling on GTA's just paint the centers gold. Nobody will notice the rears are 15's and the front's 16's

150$

Send pics of wheels i think i have 2 also. Located in north mississippi where are you.
e-mail 87 Buickkid @yahoo.com

Missouri. I forgot to get pictures this weekend. I'll take them tonight and post them here.

Heres a picture of the two wheels.

I only have 1 center cap, but I have heard you can use a factory gta center cap in some of them (apparently there were 2 center bore diameters from enkei)

they aren't perfect, but they're not too bad for a sneaky set of drag radials :cool:

will094b.jpg

Price shipped to 44130 please. Also, are you sure these are 8" wide. thanks

Yeah, they are 8" wheels ( about 9" lip to lip) I got them for my TTA from a buddy, but the backspacing wasn't right for the f-body.

I'll ship them UPS ground for actual cost. First come first serve.

P.S. I actually have 3 wheels, but the extra one has a minor ding in the lip of the wheel, it's only a cosmetic flaw though, so if the buyer is interested in one extra I will throw it in for 50$