Painted the car

Gene,

The car is looking good! :) I can't wait to see it when you get it all assembled. I'm glad you're not afraid to paint a race car green! BTW, did you ever get the title for that thing? :p

Neal

Car looks awesome. Please post video when it hits the track.

Bryan

Awsome color green. Looks like the GM Fathom green ?
Allan G.
Its a Lexus color Black Jade Peal the same as my street car. Im thinking i need to put a Lic plate frame that say Evil Twin LOL

Its a Lexus color Black Jade Peal the same as my street car. Im thinking i need to put a Lic plate frame that say Evil Twin LOL
Or a historical vehicle plate. LOL.

Your car just turned 25 this year. I don't know about Washington, but in Oregon that qualifies for a historic vehicle status.

~JM~

Car looks awesome. Please post video when it hits the track.

Bryan
I installed a pro stock style wing on it and hope it will help stop the car from sliding around through the lights. The video shows it black tracking through the lights:eek: Im hoping hitting the tire harder on the leave and keeping the weight transferred on the rear tires will help along with the wing. Im also putting the wider 33X17 real slicks on it instead of the ET streets. I want to turn it up this summer and never had the balls to turn it up more than 26# because it was skating around to much..I dont have any plans on hitting 40# boost like the TSO guys because its a lite car and i dont need to push it that hard to go as fast as i want. A safe 8 sec car is all i ever wanted besides im to old and broke LOL

Looks really good on your car. Nice to see something a little different yet looks like it belongs on there.

Allan G.

Gene,

The car is looking good! :) I can't wait to see it when you get it all assembled. I'm glad you're not afraid to paint a race car green! BTW, did you ever get the title for that thing? :p

Neal
No tittle from Len.. I dont let the green race car thing get into my head because thats a NASCAR thing and not drag racing LOL It doesn't seem to bother my friends with 6 sec cars LOL

I installed a pro stock style wing on it and hope it will help stop the car from sliding around through the lights. The video shows it black tracking through the lights:eek: Im hoping hitting the tire harder on the leave and keeping the weight transferred on the rear tires will help along with the wing. Im also putting the wider 33X17 real slicks on it instead of the ET streets. I want to turn it up this summer and never had the balls to turn it up more than 26# because it was skating around to much..I dont have any plans on hitting 40# boost like the TSO guys because its a lite car and i dont need to push it that hard to go as fast as i want. A safe 8 sec car is all i ever wanted besides im to old and broke LOL

WOWWWWWWW
That car is a beast. I hope your wing helps you out, that looks way too scary sliding. Best of luck to you.

Bryan

Uhmmmmmmm....I dunno...........Kinda looks like a "Bass Boat" to me. I use to watch Bill Dance every weekend and I think he use to have his car painted the same way, too. Isn't that the same paint used on the old Minx dune buggies, too?? That'll probably slow your car down........................

:D:D:D Ha, Ha........Gene.......It looks GREAT to me. (and I've seen it in person, just yesterday) Hell. my car is two tone........blue and RUST!!!!! Please..... just leave it alone. I know you are having second thoughts, but it looks GREAT to me. I have a shot on my phone I can post later if anyone wants to see it in the sun. It's a RACE car dammit! Quit tring to make it a 1.5 million dollar Barret Jackson "abortion" and go have FUN with it!!!!!! No one on here thinks it needs help... Seriously Gene..........Leave it alone. I like it. No kidding. I've known you for a long time and wouldn't blow smoke up yer skirt. (why did you start wearing skirts anyway) You KNOW that I will tell you like it REALLY is. I really like the way as you walk by in the direct sunight you have to stop and take a double take........"Hey........That's GREEN!!!!!!" Love it/leave it.

The two tone effect is very cool. Especially seeings how it looks black at first.

~JM~