Painted Kirbans GNX Fender Flares-OFFERS?

VtheGNMan

These aftermarket Fender Flares were modeled after the original GNX Fender Flares. These were originally purchased from Kirban Performance- a leader in quality aftermarket Grand National parts.
They were professionally painted gloss black and still look great after being run for only a short time.
No modifications have to be done to the car that would prohibit you from removing them at a later time if you choose to do so.
There is a thin rubber strip (welting) that runs along the edge of the flare where it is in contact with your paint so it will not rub and harm the paint.
These look great on a car that has wider wheels installed or the GNX rims.
They install just as your protective wheel well trim is installed, with small screws that go under the car inside the wheel well. When I removed my wheel well trim all the holes on these even lined up with the existing holes so I didn't have to drill any holes. Every car is a bit different though so can't promise you won't have to drill any holes.
There is one small screw hole that came in one of the flares for some reason when I bought them. It is on the drivers side front flare at the very bottom and is virtually unnoticeable once installed.
These are of much higher quality than the cheap fiberglass ones that are unpainted sold elsewhere here on ebay. The fiberglass ones take a lot of prep to be painted and do not have the welting along the edge either to protect your paint.

I am in Iowa, right outside Cedar Rapids if a pick up is desired let me know.

$300.00 + shipping.

Would consider trades.

PayPal preferred, add fees if not sent F&F.

Attachments

• 102_0677.JPG
    102_0677.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 202
  • 102_0678.JPG
    102_0678.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 192
  • 102_0679.JPG
    102_0679.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Bump to the top. Open to shipping them now.
They were professionally painted.

They get screwed on just like the edge trim around the wheel well. There is a return bent in them that goes inside the wheel well.

The return is approx 2". It's common to find these with the return trimmed down but I never had to trim these.

I cant believe these arent gone. I bought mine for $300, paid to paint them then had to fumble lining them up and drilling the correct holes, {the hardest part}. The looks alone were worth it.

Received today. Quality is amazing and the test fit I did was perfect. Nice job with your custom box skills ;)
Thanks again!

Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound. Be sure to post up some pics when you get your ride all done. Sounds like it is going to be one bad a$$ ride!!!