Paint shops in nj

russ87gn

I'm looking to get my gn repainted over the winter is there any shops in the south jersey area anyone recommends? I don't need much body work a have a ding or two. I was hoping to get it done for somewhere around 5 grand if possible

PM me I have a shop I go to in Claymont DE very good work and very reasonably priced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hecks Spray Craft in Pleasantville NJ did mine and a few other GNs and will be well within your price range. My car is show quality and was done a couple years ago.

Hecks Spray Craft in Pleasantville NJ did mine and a few other GNs and will be well within your price range. My car is show quality and was done a couple years ago.
Yep hecks did mine as well 2 yrs ago, nick told me about them I couldn't be happier with mine , my car didn't need body work car was taken apart and redone in 3 weeks . Had mine done like factory Orange peel look , I luv it :)

I'm bringing mine down to Hecks next Monday to see what they can do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Im taking my roller to get painted in the next couple weeks as well. Glad I could help with the recomendation. Its hard to find a shop that will even do a full paint job for a reasonable price anymore.

I talked to them today. Apparently Mr. Heck is "away for the winter" and they're not sure when he'll be back. They want him to look at the car personally.

Nick didn't need body work with wonder how much he would charge to do mine. Also Nick nice V8 monster your building by the way

I think we need to ask about a group rate.