Paging Mark Hueffman

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
Hey Mark,

I wanted to order an ashtray switch panel. I was ondering how long it would take to ship. Also, the order form on the page probably isn't going to cut it for ordering. I'd just as soon call you about it, but your site says you prefer not to take calls. Please suggest an alternative method as well.

Hi Dean, sent you a PM. Usually all engraved items and cold air kits will ship within 1 week of receiving your payment. Why won't the order form work for you? Electric exhaust cutouts are taking about 4 weeks for delivery but my supplier assures me he is catching up.

Guys, I don't list my phone number as this is a part time venture for me and my time is very limited. After working a full time job all day I only have a couple hours per nite to make up cold air kits, answer emails etc. Had someone who I gave my number to last nite for Oldsmobile parts and we talked for almost a half hour which really cut into the time I had to get things done. I will always answer my emails on a timely basis, doing it this way just makes it a lot easier for me. Hope you understand.:)

No problem Mark. I understand. I didn't think the form would work well since I want something perhaps a little different done. I will try to explain it in a reply to your PM later today and then call you if that doesn't work. I promise not to take any more than 5 minutes of your time. Thanks again.