p-trim 70 turbo and directscan&laptop etc.

I'm selling the turbo off of my car it is pte 70 ptrim h-housin on the intake and .83 ex housin askin 750.00 comes with heavy duty actutor .

I also have a direct scan old version 1.5 and older ibm thinkpad laptop it broke at the hinges ,but work good i will let the charger go with it battery dead 175.00 askin price.

stock upper plenum 30.00
stock gas tank make offer

Same questions?????
I maybe interested in the turbo as well. I think the "H" is 4" 3"

TIA

The miles on the turbo are around 2000 give are take it is a 4in. inlet and 3in. outlet very lil to no shaft play it is on my car at the moment i will take pics today the turbo works great the only reason I'm sellin is to upgrade ,if Icould afford it I would just put it on the self for a spare.

thanxs randy

Well my new turbo with zero miles and it has lil shaft play too ,but any way the turbo is tight and in great shape any one that wants let me know .

thanxs randy

Why would people be scared of a little shaft play? I bet the play is gone when there is oil pressure present... considering the are a floating bearing...:rolleyes:

I had to change a worn out turbo last week. 875000 miles and 35 psi of boost all day every day is hard on your turbo I guess :rolleyes: ( it was a cat 3406E in a kenworth)

Supply a turbo with clean oil and ease off the throttle so you don't hurt the thrust it'll last a very long time....