Overdrive carrier

EYE-OPENER

Broke my od planetary and looking to see what's out there. One not abused and GM is my first choice, or a deal on a billet piece may come into play as well.

That's one of my options..I just hate to spend that when this one lasted 7 years with a bunch of street racing and some 10 second passes as well...

Have a new billet CK OD planet for $175. shipped. If you need a ring gear also add $25 for a nice used stocker or $125 for a new billet CK piece.

I'll let you know randy....that's not a bad price at all...just need to see how the converter fairs and see if I can squeeze it in..

Broke my od planetary and looking to see what's out there. One not abused and GM is my first choice, or a deal on a billet piece may come into play as well.
Give me a call. I supply most vendors with these parts. I have them in stock.

I found a local guy that had a billet piece collecting dust and it's all buttoned up and ready to go back in. Thanks Dave, I was going to get the parts from you if not as I have read great things about your service.

I found a local guy that had a billet piece collecting dust and it's all buttoned up and ready to go back in. Thanks Dave, I was going to get the parts from you if not as I have read great things about your service.
If I can help in the future, let me know.