Over The Road semi driver needed

GN/GTO

Anyone out there looking for a job as a tractor/trailer driver? I have an opening for a driver. You must have (1) A CDL class A drivers license (2) at least one year verifiable driving experience. (3) a clean driving record. You will also have to pass a back ground check and a drug test. You will also be subject to random drug testing. The position is for a Southeast regional driver. Home at least every other weekend. The pay is 32 cents per mile. (My current drivers average 2500 to 3200 miles per week) I'll do the math for you with the MPG bonus at 3100 miles that $1000.00 per week!! You would be a 1099 sub contractor, which means you are responsible for your own taxes and benefits. You will be driving a Freightliner Century Class tractor pulling 53 foot trailers of dry freight. Most of the loads are no touch. Meaning you don't unload the trailers, most of the time you will drop one trailer and pick up another. Your miles will be paid the same whether you are loaded or empty. A miles per gallon bonus of 1 cent per mile for a monthly average of over 6.5 MPG. If this sounds interesting give me a call at 386-795-0800.
Thank, Don