Outlaw Street Drags @ MOROSO

F-1

Is this Sunday the 29th

Just was wondering if anyone is going up? I plan on going in street trim. There will be a lot of F-Bodies looking to run… :D

Dave

outlaw at moroso

I will be there but not my car :( Still apart in the garage. There is supposed to be a huge turnout of cars considering last months got rained out.

Can't make it this year...

but, the last I heard, Laz and Gaby were going up and Tino was going to take his ride.:rolleyes:

I would like to go, but now even my dependable domestic rice is acting up, so I am forced to drive my brother 97 SS. They have these every month don't they? Maybe next month. Then we'll do a heads up race for pinks. What do you say? ;)

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
I would like to go, but now even my dependable domestic rice is acting up, so I am forced to drive my brother 97 SS. They have these every month don't they? Maybe next month. Then we'll do a heads up race for pinks. What do you say? ;)

:rolleyes: Do I have to wait a month to own another TR??? Come on just go Sunday...:D

So, how did that beater run? I was on the west cost of Fla celebrating my b-day with the family & scoping out the new house my parents spent my inheritance on. :eek:

Well Happy belated B-Day Brad.... I happend to be very impressed how my car ran.. I think RA finally got my chip right.. No popping ect... I wish I could of received a timeslip. I ended up going in race form...

I didn't think about it, but I should have let you borrow the G-tech. Tim took his SS to the track a while back with the G-tech and it read within .06 of a second of what the timeslip showed each time.

Its nice to hear that you finally got that beast running smooth.