OUT P/M, out I say.

Men in Black

I would have kept it, I was having problems with it blowing fuses and posted on the general tech board, of course not ONE post to help me, what a nice bunch of guys. So its out of there and vacuum brakes here I come. I don't know why here has to be such a valley between "them" and "us". I would have thought a Buick is a Buick, but only to us I guess.

I know how you feel the guys my way with the intercooled car dont want to talk to you when they find that you have 84-85 all they say is i sould have bought a 87. with most of them in the 13.3 to 14.0 at the track were i live , i'll show them all some hot air tail lights.

good luck with the car

Originally posted by crazygn
I know how you feel the guys my way with the intercooled car dont want to talk to you when they find that you have 84-85 all they say is i sould have bought a 87. with most of them in the 13.3 to 14.0 at the track were i live , i'll show them all some hot air tail lights.

:D man them i/c guys hate that ...

BTW: i wont have a hotair in the morning its coming out of there tonight im ready to feel that 51 turbo pull on my own car instead of my buddy's..

i'll be nice and look at your taillights..but only once then i'll close the wastegate to get some boost...j/k of course