Out of the..

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
loop for a while...
I'll be heading to the hospital on the 18th. Seems that the colonoscopy revealed some "nastys", that need to be removed.(n)
Negligence on my part, [NOT having a colonscopy some yrs back], has resulted in some polyps that are too big to be removed, necessitating the removal of part of the colon. [along w/ the gall bladder.]:mad:
I'll be "out of business" til at least the first week in Sept...
Hope to be "out and about" in time for BG...:smuggrin:

A note to all the other old farts: STAY on top of this stuff!!
Cya later...

Good luck Chuck. Keep us posted how it goes.
Oh . . . Get a laptop or tablet so you don't get bored. :cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry to hear Chuck, I have had 4 of them, colonoscopy so far started at the age of 40, hope all go's well good luck.

Get well soon! ...and chances are you won't miss that gallbladder. Had mine taken out couple years ago...don't miss it.

Good luck Chuck..........please please No pics.....lol
No matter how much Charlie ask for them.
And to keep you caught up on what will happen during your recuperation.
A newb will not listen and blow some shit up.
Someone will get ripped off.
Some regulars will start some drama ( requiring tin foil hats)
Some respected elder will cease to visit and share wisdom from said drama.
Charlie will be back. Because , well it's Charlie.

Last edited:
Dam Chuck I'm glad you found out before it was to late. I'll be looking for you at the Nats. Goodluck with the extractions. I'm pulling for a quick painless recovery for you.

I've got a nice boroscope the doc can use if his breaks off........just don't hand me any crap about it.:censored:

On the other hand, wishing you all good news and you come back all nice and shiny! Best of luck always.

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: That reminds me that I have to get one done soon, too. Guess I'll need my boroscope back before next year.

Good luck Chuck..........please please No pics.....lol
No matter how much Charlie ask for them.
And to keep you caught up on what will happen during your recuperation.
A newb will not listen and blow some shit up.
Someone will get ripped off.
Some regulars will start some drama ( requiring tin foil hats)
Some respected elder will cease to visit and share wisdom from said drama.
Charlie will be back. Because , well it's Charlie.

Oh, I have some "before pics":yuck:...Come to think of it, Charlie asked for them. Could be, he's still all excited, and has taken up studies to perform colonoscopys on his goats!!:jawdrop::D

I'll be Ok...Several of my buds are stepping up to help....(y)

I've got a nice boroscope the doc can use if his breaks off........just don't hand me any crap about it.:censored:

On the other hand, wishing you all good news and you come back all nice and shiny! Best of luck always.

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: That reminds me that I have to get one done soon, too. Guess I'll need my boroscope back before next year.

Send it on over...:D

Good luck. I recommend you have every favorite meal at least once in the next week, just to stock up on memories :). Walk as much as you can in the days after surgery, it was amazing but every step made me feel a little better. Whatever size meals you are used to now, as you go back to more solid food try to eat more times per day and keep each meal to about one quarter of what you eat now for a meal, at most.