Out of the Buick business, but probably not forever

TRBON8R

Hey guys,

I just wanted to mention that I sold my GN last month. I hated to let the car go but I've been working so much trying to build up a business that I don't have time for the car right now. As it is I barely even have time to drive a toy, much less wrench on one.

I will still be around the board and I do check in most every day. I want to thank all that helped me with my car. Those include, Darryl Davis at Boulevard Buick in Long Beach CA, Nick Micale for my head and cam work, Bruce Toole at PTS, Steve Wood for some Max Effort tuning tips, and the Long Beach faithful Gary Wells and Harold Mantonovich for their support.

Right now I'm getting out of the hotrod business and concentrating on work, but I know that I will not be without a toy forever. I've looked into modded C5 Vettes. While Vettes have fantastic performance potential and parts availability that the Buick faithful could only dream of, they still lack the mystique, classic lines, musclecar feel, and rarity of a modded GN. I wish you all the best for the new year and have a feeling that I will be posting again somewhere down the road about a new Stage powered monster that I bought. :cool:

hey Ben,,,,,,,,,

hurry back! I just got back in the "scene". Found a virgin 20th TTA and love it. Take care and hurry back.

Ty

did you say bought, do you already have it or not ;), hey Ben wish you the best of luck, if you want maybe we can go down to fontana on the 22nd, i will be taking my car for and run it I wanna see how my times have improved since the new valve springs, bigger intercooler, and HRparts suspention, you can cruise down with me if you like, let me know...

Originally posted by wiked87gn
did you say bought, do you already have it or not ;), hey Ben wish you the best of luck, if you want maybe we can go down to fontana on the 22nd, i will be taking my car

Well I am going too.

and some others locals are too

:D

Originally posted by TRBON8R
I've looked into modded C5 Vettes. While Vettes have fantastic performance potential and parts availability that the Buick faithful could only dream of, they still lack the mystique, classic lines, musclecar feel, and rarity of a modded GN.

I sold my 87 T and my modded C5 recently. I miss the T more than the C5, even though the C5 was quicker. Good luck with your new venture, if you go to a Vette you'll be back to Buicks shortly thereafter:D