OTC 4000 Enhanced Scan Tool Kit

blownbuick

OTC Monitor 4000 Enhanced scan tool kit kit for Buick Grand National and other GM OBDI automobiles. This scan tool is compatible with OTC 1979-2002 domestic and Asian import vehicles with the appropriate software cartridge. Good condition with minor scratches on display. Does not affect performance in any way. Complete with OTC 3305-72 OBDI cable adapter, GM ALDL adapter, Domestic Pathfinder II software cartridge for 1979 - 1993 domestic vehicles and the Domestic Pathfinder II User's Manual 1979 - 1993. Fully Functional.

$185 shipped in the 48 states

JT

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    557.5 KB · Views: 53
Yes, it does stream up to 8 functions on the screen simultaneously. I was just reading the Pathfinder II book included with this unit. It shows that it will record 2 streams that can be played back from scan tool. Up to six with a communicator. However, this book was written for the 4000E scan tool and not the Enhanced scan tool as this is. In reading the Pathfinder 96 book, which was the 1996 version of the book that came with the Enhanced scan tools, it shows that all data streams can be recorded and played back. In either case, playback does have freeze frame capability. The Enhanced scan tool provided much more capability than the "E" scan tool and I believe that it will record all data streams with either cartridge. However, I'm not positive as I have not personally done this.

Perhaps somebody with more practical experience on these scan tools than I have will chime in and confirm on the amount of data streams that the Enhanced scan tool will record with a Pathfinder II cartridge.

I do also have the Pathfinder 96 cartridge that I could sell with this scan tool. It covers '89-'96 GM plus the other two domestic brands. However, the starting year varies with each brand. I also have the Domestic Pathfinder95 cartridge which was the crossover year from E to Enhanced scan tools. However, I don't have a book here for it. I will in a couple of days.

I can also do some practical testing to answer your question in the next few days if nobody knows for sure.

Thanks,
JT

Postal money order sent priority mail should be arriving In 2-3 business days. Thanks adam