OTC 2000 for sale

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
I'm selling my OTC2000 scan tool. This is great for stock hot air cars. I've updated everything to the 86/87 set up and I want to move up to a scanmaster. It is complete and works great. I even have the code cards still with it. It is as complete as it was back in the 80's when it was new. Like new condition. $125.00 shipped to you.
Thanks,
Steve

Easier to just post them here.

Attachments

• DSC03357.JPG
    DSC03357.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC03355.JPG
    DSC03355.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC03354.JPG
    DSC03354.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 131
Don't you think your price is a little high? You can get these on Ebay for half that price! Thats were I got mine for $40 and it works perfect. It came with everything your offering too.

otc 2000, All matching items for sale.

I saw a guy on here a couple of days ago that found an 87 Ttype for $850.00. Does that automatically make all the other ones that are for sale "over priced"? I think it is wonderful when someone can find a bargain on something, no matter what it is. I know that you were just "pointing out" the fact that there have been less expensive ones bought and sold before, but I find it a very rude practice to do so when you have absolutely nothing to do with the sale of the item.
Thanks, Steve

I saw a guy on here a couple of days ago that found an 87 Ttype for $850.00. Does that automatically make all the other ones that are for sale "over priced"? I think it is wonderful when someone can find a bargain on something, no matter what it is. I know that you were just "pointing out" the fact that there have been less expensive ones bought and sold before, but I find it a very rude practice to do so when you have absolutely nothing to do with the sale of the item.
Thanks, Steve

Amen!!!

I have everything to do with the sale of this item when I watch you post it in the Hot Air Section and try to rip off a fellow TB.com member! NOBODY SHOULD BE PAYING MORE THEN $75 FOR A GOOD OTC 2000 SCAN TOOL! Especially in this sh!tty economy!

This Hot-Air section of the board is too small to have arguments like this. It is his scantool and he can ask whatever he wants for it. If he is asking more than its worth guess what?.....It wont sell. If you are interested in making an offer on it your best bet would be to PM the seller.

This forum is really supposed to be used for TECH ONLY advice but since the Hot-Air community is so small I figured it would not be fair to move every Hot-Air for sale post to the For-Sale section....If anyone is sick and tired of seeing things For Sale in the forum or even for FREE (As they have been in the past few days by tb3) please drop me a PM.

I have everything to do with the sale of this item when I watch you post it in the Hot Air Section and try to rip off a fellow TB.com member! NOBODY SHOULD BE PAYING MORE THEN $75 FOR A GOOD OTC 2000 SCAN TOOL! Especially in this sh!tty economy!

I don't think Steve is trying to rip off anyone......For all you know he's taking a loss and has double that in it and you are way out of line for implying it.

So, you think this guy's asking price is perfectly fine for a 25 year old scan tool? :biggrin:

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, his asking price is his asking price, I bought 1 off ebay for $65 after I saw this one, but I didn't come on here and piss and whine because I thought he was asking to much, I just looked around and found 1 cheaper. If someone wants to pay $125 whats wrong with that? He wants what he wants for it. Let it go!!

Please take your meds

1Quick85. Please don't skip your medication and take out your frustrations on our members. Thanks!!:eek: