Original owner 10 second show winning 87 GN for sale ****SEE PHOTOS****

GNX Guy

I’m the original owner of this numbers matching 10 Second show / driver / racecar. I ordered the car new in March of 1987 and took delivery in June of 87. Car currently has 30,xxx original miles. No expense spared when building this car. Everything was professionally done. One of the quickest Original owner numbers matching cars in the country.

Full details and photos can be seen at www.hbscomputers.com/87gn

NO TRADES PLEASE

For more information please call me directly at 630-707-0200.

Thanks

Joe Harrington

Sweet looking car Joe. When can I take a test drive. LoL I'm sure you won't have a problem selling it. Good luck.

joe, i was looking at your photos that you had on your site...

i was wonding if you can email me some info on who did your body work and how much it ran you. all info is a help, i am trying to find a good shop to do my 66 gto convertable.

thanks, jeff

TTT for a awsome car!

Jeff,

All paint work was professionally completed at Countryside Customs in Warrenville. The owner belongs to the Chicago buick Club and has owned GN's and a GNX. They do collision work, but specialize in restorations and custom cars.

BTW, there really was no body work done to my car other than to fix the factory imperfections. No rust was ever on this car at all.

Joe

Originally posted by daturbosix
joe, i was looking at your photos that you had on your site...

i was wonding if you can email me some info on who did your body work and how much it ran you. all info is a help, i am trying to find a good shop to do my 66 gto convertable.

thanks, jeff

TTT for a awsome car!