Original gnx emblems

GNX emblems and decals

Hi,

I'm the person selling the GNX emblems and decals. I've had these in a box all of these years, but I've decide to sell them because I need the extra cash. If anyone is interested in these please contact me. They are all in perfect condition.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi,

I'm the person selling the GNX emblems and decals. I've had these in a box all of these years, but I've decide to sell them because I need the extra cash. If anyone is interested in these please contact me. They are all in perfect condition.

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I've sent you a PM regarding these items you are selling.

Nando.

GNX emblem

How much are you asking for the GNX grill emblem an decklid emblem ?

Has this now become an auction site? :confused:

Hi Tom,

There is no confusion, when the original ad posted through craigslist asked for offers. You chose to respond through this forum, identifying yourself as the seller, but without a valuation for the items. And I responded through this forum, not craigslist. I withdraw my offer, and you may sell these items to the original interested buyer.

Thanks,

Nando.

No, it's not an auction. I put an add on Craigslist to sell these. I don't know their value, so I was asking for interested parties to make an offer. When I was searching online to try and find out what they might sell for I found that someone trying to be helpful posted a link to my ad on this site. I signed up and identified myself as the person selling the parts to make it easier for anyone that might have questions. Since then I've received several replies asking how much I wanted for them, so I replied that I had an offer of $100. I'm not trying to get absolute top dollar for them. I held on to them for nostalgic reasons, but I need the extra money now and figured someone would probably like to have these. I was just providing information. If someone wants to offer more than $100 great. If not I will sell them to the person who made the original offer.

Thank you,

Tom

Ill buy a wheel decal from you since you only have three and it appears your emblems are gonna go as a set....