Original GN Motor/Trans low miles!

i am a possible buyer for the engine-----------could you post a couple pictures of it---------i am interested in the exterior condition since it is from the north where salt/snow seem to rust things a little more than i prefer----------also can i have the vin of the car it was removed from so i can do a check on its history...............thanks RC

i am a possible buyer for the engine-----------could you post a couple pictures of it---------i am interested in the exterior condition since it is from the north where salt/snow seem to rust things a little more than i prefer----------also can i have the vin of the car it was removed from so i can do a check on its history...............thanks RC

I would have to try and get in touch with the previous owner to get that information, i trusted him so i did not bother asking for a vin etc.
Drove good and ran good, not a rusted piece of junk or i certainly would not have bought it.
My plans have changed so i am selling it to afford some things (XFI, etc)for my current project which i would like to have running very soon.

I well do my best to get good pictures, it is currently tucked away in climate controlled storage.

Thanks,
Mike.

I would have to try and get in touch with the previous owner to get that information, i trusted him so i did not bother asking for a vin etc.
Drove good and ran good, not a rusted piece of junk or i certainly would not have bought it.
My plans have changed so i am selling it to afford some things (XFI, etc)for my current project which i would like to have running very soon.

I well do my best to get good pictures, it is currently tucked away in climate controlled storage.

Thanks,
Mike.

let me know when you get the info---------one more reason for the pics is to see what "stuff" is still attached to the engine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RC