Ordered wheels

efi-street

Well, I ordered my new wheels. They have a 6 week build time, so I should have them just in time for the nats.
I've photoshopped them on a WE4 pic I had on my site just to
get an idea of what they will look like.
They will be 17x8 and 17x9.5's.

tunedwheelsGNchop.jpg

Eventually, I will probably have the centers powder coated black.

COPYCAT!!!!
lol, I am ordering mine on the 31st.
They are Boyd Coddington's "Tuned"

I plan on the exact same sizes too, but at least they are two different cars, haha.

Also, Clay, did you order them from that sport truck place? What backspacing did you use? And what was your total price. You can PM if you'd like, thanks.

Originally posted by Boston Boy
COPYCAT!!!!
lol, I am ordering mine on the 31st.
They are Boyd Coddington's "Tuned"

I plan on the exact same sizes too, but at least they are two different cars, haha.

Also, Clay, did you order them from that sport truck place? What backspacing did you use? And what was your total price. You can PM if you'd like, thanks.

I got 4" BS front and 4.75 BS rear. Yes, I got them from sporttruck.com as they seemed to be the best price. They were about $1200 shipped including lug nuts.

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Here they are on a Camaro

http://images.sounddomain.com/member_images/11/web/299000-299999/299945_66_full.jpg

NOT PHOTO shopped,,these have been around for many years now,,,they are not new by any means....

Not a bad price

http://shop.sportruck.com/bcodd/tuned.htm

That car and the orange one on the 3rd gen sites was the first place that I had seen the wheels. I wasn't worried about them being the newest thing, only that I haven't seen them on a GN or TR yet. I've always loved the Fikse FM10's but couldn't stomach the price.

Thanks bud!!
I know you'll get yours before me so take some pics once you get them mounted, so I can drool in anticipation for mine.

WOW - those look great on MY car! :D (no, I don't mind that you used the pic...)

I think they look great! - very nice choice.

Do you have my new pics up on your site? I haven't seen them yet...

Originally posted by zam70
WOW - those look great on MY car! :D (no, I don't mind that you used the pic...)

I think they look great! - very nice choice.

Do you have my new pics up on your site? I haven't seen them yet...

Thanks,
I'll be updating the site soon. Still gathering pics. I have about 50 new ones right now.
Trying to decide whether to wait until after the nats to do the updates or not since I'll have a few hundred more then.

Those are pretty cool, but if they are Boyds, what do they weigh?

Boyd was always more of a "it's better to LOOK fast" kinda guy.

Originally posted by UNGN

Not really worried about it too much. My car is more of a cruiser anyway. If I was worried about going fast, I'd be ordering Bogarts. :)

Look at the link in my sig. I don't know if you guys have seen my car or not but, these are real similiar. I've had em on there since December and have had a lot of positive feedback.

yes, the centers are painted. I originally intended to paint the centers black. But after I got them on, they looked so good I decided to put that off for a while. But, on a black car, I think polished would definately be the way to go.
I do kinda disagree with your tire size though. I'll explain if you want.