Oops.. Almost forgot to thank Mike @ American Towing

Dynalow00

Just a chip and exhaust..
Anyone needing a car moved/towed should call Mike @ American towing. He safely transported my Buick home for me today, and he owns a GN. He loves moving lowered cars!:biggrin: Thanks again Mike! -Steve

American Towing 425-355-7212

Sadly, Dan would need to open a machine shop to actually 'fix' the issue. :frown: But I can tell you that his diagnosis and knowledge of these cars is really extensive.

Thanks for the compliment. She's my garage queen- apparently, she likes to stay inside.:mad: -Steve

Bummer Steve. Would love to get ya back on the road and out on the drag strip.

Hopefully good things can happen soon

Anyone needing a car moved/towed should call Mike @ American towing. He safely transported my Buick home for me today, and he owns a GN. He loves moving lowered cars!:biggrin: Thanks again Mike! -Steve

American Towing 425-355-7212

Steve,
It was a pleasure to meet you. And your car is AMAZING. I hope you get it up and running soon. And I hope you NEVER have to use my services again to move it. It was a pleasure to give you a hand.

I actually do love lowered cars, They just make me crazy. I am one of those guy's who believe that any challenge is a welcome one. But I am sooooooo anal like I said before that I freak my self out any time I see any part of em getting close to the ground. Shadows are my enemy....

I am pretty hard on myself to make sure things get done right. Just like when I was done hooking it up I asked you, any issues with what you see? You said nope. Thank god. Cause I could spend another 20mins just looking to make sure I did it right. :)

You would think that after more than 20yrs towing cars I would be a little less worried, but all I ever hear in my mind is my dad saying, Treat everyoune of them like they were mine... OH THANKS DAD. everey car I tow freaks me out.. hehehehehe. Not really but It does make me take my time and do it right. If I dont have the equpment to do it right, I will get it. Thanks Dan. For the wood.... :eek:

Ok Im done, and also... Steve, Welcome to the family. Like I told you. whatever you need just give me a ring. 24/7

Mike