OOOOUCH !!!!

Hey Mike, gotta take it easy on that beast! (But not really haha) glad the damage wasn't worse and you are ok!

Oh my!! I just saw this, sir!! I'm sorry but glad you were not hurt at all!!! If you didn't live in another country I would come and help ya put it back together! Think you might come to Kentucky in less than a month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mike,
Sorry to see that happen:nailbiting:, and I know you will have your baby with new parts and together again.
Now you know if you do it again just install full rubber bumper guard all around the car.:ROFLMAO:
Call me this weekend if able, Thanks

Oh my!! I just saw this, sir!! I'm sorry but glad you were not hurt at all!!! If you didn't live in another country I would come and help ya put it back together! Think you might come to Kentucky in less than a month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very thoughtful of you my friend. I'm just waiting for Doug (my painter) to get the new pieces painted & I'll throe her back together. Sorry but I'm not making BG this year. Thanks Mike

:nailbiting: OUCH

Mike, did you modify that bumper yourself? The mesh looks pretty cool will the new bumper have the same mod?

Sorry to see this Mike. At least nobody was hurt, cars can always be fixed, be well.

Mike, you out there letting loose. LOL! ;) Sorry to hear about that Glad it wasn't worse.

BTW: Thanks for the hinges. Installing them this weekend finally.

Very thoughtful of you my friend. I'm just waiting for Doug (my painter) to get the new pieces painted & I'll throe her back together. Sorry but I'm not making BG this year. Thanks Mike
i got a original front bumper with aluminum insert.