Ooooooh Yea! New TTA Intercooler Installed!

ttafan

Thought I would share some pics of my TTA with the New Dunn/Mease Intercooler installed. This thing is nice. Big 3" neck, extra rows, and killer adjustable scoop. I would like to thank Jim Dunn and Harry Anderson for the help with the car. These guys are top notch. Always willing to help out.:)

Attachments

• DSCN2630.jpg
    DSCN2630.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCN2615.jpg
    DSCN2615.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 432
  • DSCN2627.jpg
    DSCN2627.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 428
  • DSCN2628.jpg
    DSCN2628.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 428
  • DSCN2616.jpg
    DSCN2616.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 425
I have same intercooler, works great but I had to turn my boost down alot to get back to 21#, it shot up to 25-26ish, didn't wanna find out how much higher.

Jarred.

Cool..

Nice work. I had 3.5" of clearance from the ground w/ the adj. shroud. I'd keep the factory shroud close by.

Jim Dunn is a great guy.:cool:

Contact Jim Dunn 610-721-4695 out of Philly. He can hook you up. I would also recommend him for any service on these cars. That guy knows his way around a Turbo Buick powered car.

A few years ago when CARS motorsports was talking about reproducing TTA intercooler shrouds someone mentioned aluminum and I mentioned making the lower adjustable portion out of ABS plastic so it could be replaced and less resilient to scraping. I still think that would be a good idea.

lookin good Trent...cool weather is here!!!

you going to Anderson's Sunday for the MAGNA/Anderson's open house?

lookin good Trent...cool weather is here!!!

you going to Anderson's Sunday for the MAGNA/Anderson's open house?

Hey Scott, I think they are having the open house next Sunday. But I don't think I can make it. Going down this Tuesday to have it Dyno'd. She's breathing now big time. Got to turn up the fuel for sure. R u going to the Cecil Buick race in Oct.? hows yours running?