One Question...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, the Chevy "Ute" is in reality, a Holden Ute, but is sold under the Chevrolet banner in Africa...

Claude. :smile:

It's definately cool, but with the SSR being such a sales flop here in the U.S., do you think a formerly bankrupt GM would risk bringing this here? :confused:

It's definately cool, but with the SSR being such a sales flop here in the U.S., do you think a formerly bankrupt GM would risk bringing this here? :confused:

But come on, that thing is UGLY! I tried to talk the wife into letting me buy one when we got here but she said (in a nasally voice), "That's not a family car!" But they make them in four door!. ;)

new-york-08-preview-gmc-to-show-four-door-holden-ute.jpg

But come on, that thing is UGLY! I tried to talk the wife into letting me buy one when we got here but she said (in a nasally voice), "That's not a family car!" But they make them in four door!. ;)

I totally agree...this is a much more appealing package. Who knows...maybe with the death of GM's "excitement division" they will look at filling a void with this. Make it all-wheel-drive (as opposed to 4WD) and it would be a modern-day Syclone!!