One of the Nicest 86 442s in Cali.

acoen

Hi guys,

I'm posting for a buddy of mine. He has his beautiful 86 442 for sale, around 100k miles but meticulously restored by previous owner (H/O spoiler and hood buldge added durning restoration). I have seen and driven this car, although it doesn't match the performance of its GN/TR sister....She is still a sweet ride. This car has had an extensive restoration, new paint, trim, emblems, decals, grills, bezels, taillight assemblies, stainless trim, seals, engine rebuild, trans rebuild, exhaust, factory interior, wheels reconditioned or nos...etc. The car has T-Tops, AM/FM, Tilt, AC, Pwr windows, locks, trunk...etc. Mark also has some interesting literature that will go with the car....

Please give Mark Pearson at mapearso@yahoo.com for additional information and photos

Mark is asking 10k To some this may seem steep for a 442 but this is basically a new car....a wonderful restoration

Never got to say thanks for this Aaron. $9.5K was the number. I hope the new owner takes good care of it, it was really a nice car (just not a turbo car... the move would have been to have dropped a lil buick power in it ; )

Best,

Mark

Never got to say thanks for this Aaron. $9.5K was the number. I hope the new owner takes good care of it, it was really a nice car (just not a turbo car... the move would have been to have dropped a lil buick power in it ; )

Best,

Mark

You did well, the car was very nice...I would have liked to have it. Problem with those they look like lightning but go like a slug....We will find that GN. I'm not understanding why in the hell my car hasn't moved yet. Bombarded with lowballers the first week....Nothing since. I wish someone would trade me for a 2005/2006 GTO