One Of Five

im insane....every couple years i want something new.......need to have this money in a daily driver right now....truck,caddy,etc.

Sad to see...

Sorry to see you sell the beauty. I hope you get a good price, very nice and unique car here. Someone preserve it!!!

Gary, think your making a bad mistake man. I would put that one up for my retirement. Once you sell it , its gone. A new truck will only go down, this puppy is going up by the day man. Good luck I quess but hate to see you do it. Daniel Ray

Well the auction is almost over and i wish i had the jack to make a bid b/c i'd really love to have this car. I'm not a collector and don't know what it is really worth, but it seems like this car is going to go for much less than it is really worth. :( :( :(

garyk1970: You wouldn't happen to be interested in a 2003 Z06 would you?

im not sure,ive only owned the car about two years now. on a side note,once again ebay has wasted my time,the high bidder doesnt have the cash:mad: . glad and relieved to be honest,i really dont want to sell her.
sold the 2+2,so i have a little play cash to see what kind of driver i can find.thinking of putting the T back to stock,put her away and let the value grow.....

I saw one of these at the Buicks at Bristol event in Tn about 6-7 years ago. Was it yours?

That would be me. It was long before I sold it to Gary K. I had taken it to Bristol on a trailer and we did some tuning on it along with putting new upper window fuzzies on her at Kirban's place.

That would be me. It was long before I sold it to Gary K. I had taken it to Bristol on a trailer and we did some tuning on it along with putting new upper window fuzzies on her at Kirban's place.

That was and probably still is a sweet car.:cool:

im not sure,ive only owned the car about two years now. on a side note,once again ebay has wasted my time,the high bidder doesnt have the cash:mad: . glad and relieved to be honest,i really dont want to sell her.
sold the 2+2,so i have a little play cash to see what kind of driver i can find.thinking of putting the T back to stock,put her away and let the value grow.....

Been there, done that Gary. If they don't have the money and bid ebay should ban them forever! Sheeesh. I went thur the same thing with a TA I sold on there. NO MONEY grrrrrrrrrrr The real pisser is you can't even leave them neg feedback if they don't pay now ! Daniel Ray

yep, im glad to be honest.I have too much time and labor invested to get the car where it is now.it can sit in the show room and rest while i drive my DD 01 Taurus:eek: ( man i hate a ford) but i got a good deal on it....:biggrin:

Glad to see you hang on to it Gary. You've put alot of blood, sweat, and probably tears into it! Hopefully see you late next month at SDR. :cool:

Sorry i didnt have the money Gary I just got so excited I kept bidding and bidding!:D

J/K everyone:eek:

Glad to see you hang on to it Gary. You've put alot of blood, sweat, and probably tears into it! Hopefully see you late next month at SDR. :cool:

thanks,youll be impressed with the progress since last year ,when you see it.

Sorry i didnt have the money Gary I just got so excited I kept bidding and bidding!:D

J/K everyone:eek:

it was you..........:eek: :biggrin:

Gary,
While rummaging through some old parts and stuff [ mostly old stuff ] I found the original 80, I think, pound injectors and two of the blue tops.

Do you want them? I'll send them to you if you do.