On-center intake for stock style heads

pdzz

fixing something
I bought this from another board member for my stage 2 project, but have decided to go with a Champion. I never installed it. Nice quality piece. Looking to get 650.00 shipped. Comes with fuel rails. This is less than I paid... Phil.

Attachments

• 100_3613.jpg
    100_3613.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 624
  • 100_3615.jpg
    100_3615.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 616
Will entertain offers, looks like I'm going to need some money for machine work.. Phil.

Yes
038.jpg

I ran this intake for a few years on my TSO car. Excellent intake for a street motor. Has been 8.50's at over 160mph several times

Do you have pictures of inside the plenum? Do you have an off center or on Center block? Will standard heads and intake work on an on center block?

Yes
038.jpg

I ran this intake for a few years on my TSO car. Excellent intake for a street motor. Has been 8.50's at over 160mph several times
Thanks for posting ,Chris. I still have that Champion intake if your interested in swapping. Buickrat, this is for an on-center stage 2 block, with stock style( non-stage) heads.Will not work on a 109 block. Phil.

I am assuming TA performance heads will work as well? Phil you seem to be knowledgeable on the stg2 engines I would like to chat with you if possible can you PM me your number, thanks Dave.

Can bring this to BG, if anyone is interested... Open to reasonable offers..Phil.

Intake is still available.. Really need to move this... Offers??? Phil.

About time! That intake is sick, and going for a dang good price. If I weren't going stage heads I'd be all over it. This intake had me thinking about production style heads instead. :)

Just remember a fully CNC ported TA head or Champion head costing you a few $thousand dollars flows about 20-25% less than out of the box stage head which you can pick up pretty cheap , just something to think about.

Just remember a fully CNC ported TA head or Champion head costing you a few $thousand dollars flows about 20-25% less than out of the box stage head which you can pick up pretty cheap.

Oh I know. Was being semi-sarcastic. I have two fully ported sets of Stage heads. ;)

Well I'm picking this up. I'm making the switch from S2 heads to production style.. Don't ask. Squid I have a bad ass On Center BMS tunnel ram with 90 Accufab TB being finished by MeanMike if you would be interested? I should have it in a few weeks....