OMG!

A few years ago that was a good price. Last year that was a good price. They were pulling $1200 a set. Then the aftermarket came in.

A few years ago that was a good price. Last year that was a good price. They were pulling $1200 a set. Then the aftermarket came in.
You would think they would be pretty easy to licence / duplicate at a very small fraction of that price as opposed to something like a hood pad that would be costly to manufacture and ship. Maybe a new product to add to your line Brian?

Brian what do you estimate the tool cost of building a front & rear bumper fillers ? 5 years ago GM was selling the rears for $850. Your comparing a tool that was built back in 1980 as compared to today.
Hood pads are still available just no logo. When they are gone then it becomes a needed item.
We have a lot getting built. We get in the new T-top front sheet metal today. Tomorrow the new Grand National header panel arrives.
It's a process.

Bitch about it all you want, my NOS rears sold for $950 shipped in less than three hours. I'm pretty sure the buyer resold them in the $1200 range. They were almost that high when GM discontinued them. Very few hoarded them because of the price GM wanted for them. If you look at it as a percentage, they didn't go up near as much as most of the other GM parts when they were discontinued. If GM wanted $150 a side like the fronts, they'd cost the same as NOS fronts do today. GM is the one who screwed us all on the rear fillers.

Ever price the "grand national" emblem on the fender from GM lately?

Bitch about it all you want, my NOS rears sold for $950 shipped in less than three hours. I'm pretty sure the buyer resold them in the $1200 range. They were almost that high when GM discontinued them. Very few hoarded them because of the price GM wanted for them. If you look at it as a percentage, they didn't go up near as much as most of the other GM parts when they were discontinued. If GM wanted $150 a side like the fronts, they'd cost the same as NOS fronts do today. GM is the one who screwed us all on the rear fillers.

Ever price the "grand national" emblem on the fender from GM lately?

Funny because my old GN emblems went on my lawn mower until they fell off. They weren't too bad either. :)

LOL didnt remember this thread. You can buy all three GN emblems in NOS condition off this board for what GM wants for 1.