Oldsmobile Cutlass Street/Strip Rolling Chassis

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
Up for sell is a 1986 Olds Cutlass Supreme rolling chassis. It doesn't include an engine or transmission. It does have a lot of expensive racing components installed. If you're looking for a fast race or street/strip car, then this one may be for you. The previous owner indicated that it ran 5.90s through the 1/8th with a small block 434 and N2O. The interior is sparse. It doesn't even have a door panel on the driver's side. The A/C and heater have been eliminated. The body is fair, but the top is rough where the vinyl top was removed. There is no rust. There is also a tear in the rear bumper cover on the driver's side. However, it has all of the following parts included with it.

Fiberglass 4" cowl induction lift off hood.

Schoenfeld 1 3/4" headers (only one is pictured, but both are included.)

3" exhaust system with Flowmasters (nothing to brag about here...it's not the nicest exhaust that I've seen, but it is usable.)

Modified engine crossmember with tubular center section for oil pan clearance.

Competition Engineering drag race shocks, both front and rear.

9" Ford Rearend with Moser axles, nodular center section, aluminum pinion support and more. I think that it is a full spool, but don't know the gear ratio. It's pretty low...maybe a 4.10? It hasn't been changed since running in the 5.9s.

Hotchis lower control arms on rear. Jegs adjustable upper control arms on rear

Weld-in Wolfe style anti-roll bar on rearend.

Heavy-duty driveshaft and a notched transmission crossmember that are set up for a TH350 transmission.

10 gallon fuel cell with 1/2" line front back to front.

Weld 15x8 wheels on rearend and 15x4 (I think) on front

I didn't get a title with the car(I was told that it was lost.), but will provide a bill of sale, so that you can get one if you decide to put it back on the street. There are no leins on the car.

If you're looking for a pristine example of an '86 Olds Cutlass, this car is not for you. If you're looking for a cool car that you can drop your engine and transmission into and go fast, then you may consider this one. It would cost over $6K to duplicate what you see here. I will sell this one for $4000 cash. I'll also include a Cheetah shifter.

You will have to pick this one up. It is located 60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN.

eBay Motors: Oldsmobile : Cutlass (item 280215092454 end time Apr-13-08 18:13:26 PDT)