Older guy in a very nice looking new Boss

Not a kill but worthy of a spot on the board

Older guy in a very nice looking new Boss with Big chrome wheels, side window shades, super charger hood it was red with the double black lines over the car.

The guy in the Boss was at the light in the middle lane.
I pulled up on him on the right lane in the Chevelle.
I lowered my window and said to guy “that’s a great looking car and I love the wheel combo” i really liked the car.
The prick just turns his head away like I was talking to the wall.
The light turns green I just coast off the line But he pulls hard and when he shifts to second the car stalls real real bad so bad that the car almost turned off on him.:biggrin:
Now we are side by side again at the next light and I am laughing out loud (exaggerating):tongue: :biggrin: :D
And the guys face is glowing red.:mad:
Now I rev my car a few times and inch forward.:wink:
The light turns green (I just coast again) and he pulls hard again and stalls again worst then the first time and when he down shifted his head was wobbling back and fourth like a doll.
The light a head of us turns red I pull up next to him but the tuff guy couldn’t take it and ran the red light and went on his way.
This was one of those moments that I wish I had a camera rolling.
i can't wait to see that guy again.

Haha funny story! I'm not always in the mood to get compliments from people when I'm out for a quiet cruise, but I'd never just ignore someone either. Pretty funny that he hardly knows how to drive it.

Thats funny right there.

I was up at a car cruise last month and a guy with a Super Snake Shelby was there. When my buddy asked him what it ran in the 1/4, the guy just laughed. What a waste of money, I tell ya...:rolleyes:

this is a Boss (i think)
07_MustangShelbyGT_Wallpaper2.jpg

I always say that the only difference between a Mustang and a porcipine...is the pricks are on the outside of a porcipine

I always say that the only difference between a Mustang and a porcipine...is the pricks are on the outside of a porcipine

Last time I heard that the quote was about Vettes :p

Boss stangs are crap.. sound good thats about it