Old Muscle arrived…

F-1

Sorry, not a Buick..

Well thanks to a board member “Spool’n Fool” I was able to snag this beauty that has been neglected, but very solid.. Matching #’s 1968 Chevelle SS 396 4 speed.. Ironic thing is that in early 68 GM Employees went on strike and they installed what ever was available at the plant.. Therefore this car has a documented “Buick” Interior.. :biggrin:

Well it needs some TLC, and I will have to try and convince the wife that I really need the Chevelle, Buick, and my new truck.. Wish me luck! :eek:

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 344
Congrats on the purchase of old muscle..

Wow Dave, how is it that you always seem to find these Diamonds in the rough?? Actually this one doesn't look too rough from the pics... If I remember correctly you had a Chevelle before you got into the Buicks so I guess this is definitely familiar territory for you.. I wonder if the fact that it is has a documented Buick interior would add to its value... Usually rare options do...

Good luck with convincing the wife, might want to sit her down and let her watch the Barret Jackson auction to show her what some of these old Muscle cars are worth if you hang on to them long enough (make sure to remind her the Buick will get there eventually)... That way she will look at it as more of an investment instead of just another toy! :biggrin: :cool: