old and tired but here we go again: spark plug wires

nero

Sorry for bringing up a thread topic that is so easily found in a good search! But I'm looking for durability, price and ease of picking 'em up from an auto parts store! Whaddya got?

I would do Red Armstrong's but I sort of need a set this weekend!!! Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!!

-nero

Jegs stocks some real nice MSD wires but you probably don't have a Jegs in your neighborhood do you?

I went thru this just recently and decided to buy a set of the MSD wires for a big block chevy and they were cut to fit and I had 2 extra wires for future use. Just a thought.

1970 442 (W-30 clone), restification, 455, performer, crane cam, Hooker headers, reworked q-jet, t-400, 3.91:1 posi, and a whole lot of fun.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lhbarrett

87 T-type Astro Roof, GM 2004 Arrival Blue Metalic, Custom Chip (Turbotweak), Big Mouth Kit, Bosch FP regulator, hotwire kit, & HV fuel pump.

It's ok. I'll just wait for monday and hit up Red Armstrong... if those things are only 25 smackers and have been in the 9s...CAN'T go wrong there! Besides...my wallet will thank me :-D

Thanks

I think I told you this one time before....

NAPA Plug Wires...Lifetime Warranty and they are not real expensive.

Made just as good as the high end racer crap....just dont have the pricetag.

Throw some contact gel on the coil pack and you are good to go my friend.

One more thing...

The local NAPA here in town has them in stock...send me a PAYPAL and I will pick them up for you....

Your NAPA sounds like it sucks if they dont stock them. My guy had like 30 boxes!

Nope, never told me before! But you're right, my NAPA does suck!!! Not only are they only 10 bucks less than the high-end crap but, like I said, they don't stock them!!!

But thanks for the offer bro! I'll just go with Red's set... Thank again!!!