ok, where you staying at the Nats?

DonnieShort

Who's Next?
I know alot of folks have already started their trip to BG so they may or may not see this. But for everyone else that hasn't left yet: Where are you staying? I'm going to be at the Country Hearth Inn beside the Corvette museum Thursday through Saturday. My GN has Ky plates and Turbonetics stickers on the ¼ glass, Draglites etc. If you see me, please be sure to say HI, I look forward to seeing and meeting everybody :) Oh, and everybody be safe and have a good trip down.

I will be at the motel 6 on highway 231 in BG, right next to WHITE CASTLES
in the big blue dodge dually again

BW

Attachments

• HaroldKumarGoToWhiteCastle-photo_04 (Small).jpg
    HaroldKumarGoToWhiteCastle-photo_04 (Small).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 120
We'll be at the Holiday Daze Inn just down the road between the Motel V6 and the track. Is there a get together this year at Toots like there was last year?? Hadn't seen anything posted.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
I will be at the motel 6 on highway 231 in BG, right next to WHITE CASTLES
in the big blue dodge dually again

BW

THAT WOULD BE THE MOTEL V6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEYA SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD ;) ;) ;)

I will be in the Best Western staying in a room with 88ZNX. I will have my car there too. My car looks stock except for the GTA rims. How will everyone find everyone else? Is anybody putting any sort of identifier on themselves... or on their cars?

Staying.....?

Various parking lots........ sleep is for wimps.

B

(Drury Inn is where I'm keeping my stuff......)

jdsgnx said:
THAT WOULD BE THE MOTEL V6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEEYA SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD ;) ;) ;)

I hope to be there monday at 7 by the latest.
Cant wait too see ya'll :biggrin:

BW

2QUIK6 said:
We'll be at the Holiday Daze Inn just down the road between the Motel V6 and the track. Is there a get together this year at Toots like there was last year?? Hadn't seen anything posted.

Good point, there should be a meeting at TOOTS just like every year...
Has anyone planned a thursday night meeting?
BW

4646 scottsville road comfort inn room 203. Oh also could use some help. my burban only got 7 mpg coming here. I need better mileage.