OK.. Here is a dumb question.....

EVADER

Sorry im still kind of a nobi... are 009 injectors the same as 42s? If not witch is better for a stock spec turbo w/ a 340 pump/adj reg, hot wire, And im going to get a TT street chip for whatever injectors I can find. :cool:
Thanks Guys

Find some 60#rs then get chip burned for them, most ask this question, the answer they get is always 60#s, they ignore and get the 42's (er like I did) then 2 months later, bigger turbo, other goodies and eratic idle from the 42's and I went with the 60's but that ment having to pay more money to have my chip re-burnt.

with the 60's it will give you room to grow

Find some 60#rs then get chip burned for them, most ask this question, the answer they get is always 60#s, they ignore and get the 42's (er like I did) then 2 months later, bigger turbo, other goodies and eratic idle from the 42's and I went with the 60's but that ment having to pay more money to have my chip re-burnt.

with the 60's it will give you room to grow

Eyup EVADER, this is just plain good advice--and you'll likely get a better idle also w/ 60-65#'ers vs. 009's/42.5#'ers...There are some out there that refer to the 009's as junk--but I didn't find them all-that-bad...

I've run 009's for 8 yrs

and start up, and idle are better than the stocker.
some complain about 009's, but I feel its a tuning issue,
unless your planning on going real large, the 009's will be fine,
I still get 26mpg with mine, ta60- dutt neck- 62 throttle body,
will still fry the tires on request.

Hi,
Everybody says "dump the 009s". I am not gonna argue any more. I will, as soon as I can,buy a set of 60# injectors,and if I still have the crummy idle,I guess I'll live with it.

and start up, and idle are better than the stocker.
some complain about 009's, but I feel its a tuning issue,
unless your planning on going real large, the 009's will be fine,
I still get 26mpg with mine, ta60- dutt neck- 62 throttle body,
will still fry the tires on request.

My 009's idle smooth as glass and the int/blms are spot on everywhere... WAYYYYY better than the stockers.... love 'em...

Thanks

Thanks for the advice.. Looks like its 50/50 Love/ hate! haha. (Im going to try to keep it "stock" w/42s) No need for a bigger turbo. I just like to cruise in it. :cool:

A few years ago chip burners were having problems getting idle correct. The chip burners have gone through the dificult learning curve & now have managed to get 009s to work great. I had problems with my 009s when I first installed them with I consider one of the best chips. After trying a couple competitive chips, I feel the chip burners have resolved the issues.

Sorry im still kind of a nobi... are 009 injectors the same as 42s? If not witch is better for a stock spec turbo w/ a 340 pump/adj reg, hot wire, And im going to get a TT street chip for whatever injectors I can find. :cool:
Thanks Guys
Only dumb question is the one not asked!