OK GT4 fans with real skillz only!!!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
My finals are over and now GT4 is been played alot more by me. I keep in track with records from gtplanet.net n i think im pretty good. Here is the site for the LEADER BOARDS http://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39

I only use the offical wheel n pedal combo myself, controllers for this technology in the game is just stupid!

Post any best times with any car combos and any track u GOT! Including the GN! Lets get some times.

no not 1/4 times, our real GN do that the best.

Im talking about track times. For example ill start....

@ Nurburgring i got a best time of 7:26 min in a STOCK M5 on R3(racing series #3) tires.

PLZ feel free to post any times you guys have at all with any cars. Any cars, any mods, on any track, is open for posting!

Originally posted by XxDarkSidexX
bump

Marc where the hell have you been? Get off your ass and take your car back to Lou to get fixed.

A bunch of guys are going to fontana June 17th, check the western section.

See you around

Phil

I played the game for about 2 weeks straight while i was unemployed and then got a job and havent played it since. But I got over 50% of the game completed. Ill have to hook it back up and I will post some of my times.

led: im still out of the game, unfortunitly it costs money to fix my lil engine problem and i an't got no more money left! I spent it all on that motor. Ill show up for the june event for sure tho, see you there!

boosted3: plz do post anytimes with any car on any track. Just post somthing lol.

I'm 56% done, I did a few endurance races over spring break which were cool. I'm getting into the rally races but they are damn hard to get a hang of. I'm just using the stock sti to get a feel for them. I have like 76 cars, 25 of which are over 1000 hp. Fun game, but the GNX is a tank

chevy: what are your top 5 fastest/favorite cars.

ps im like 35% done, no endurances races for me tho they take way to dam long.