ok, does this look like a $13k GN?

It is amazing to me how some of these "classic" car dealers even stay in business. That is just pitiful. They even took the pics in the rain, for cripes sake!

You know what--you get what you pay for----with some very obvious exceptions....:rolleyes:

That's a strange car....
we4 rear seat, no GN badges, 3.8 emblem on trunk, GN front seats and dash plate...
definitly NOT a 13000 car

:eek: :eek: $13K ??The only way that car would be worth $13K is if it had a S2 under the hood,but it doesn't.You could buy two cars similar to that one for $13K.:confused: :rolleyes:

they had an 87 gn that had 8k miles and it looked pretty clean, but this one looks like a we4 gn wannabe. it has the badges on the front fenders, but it does have the 3.8 thing on the trunk. go figure. ill make them on offer of $2500.

LMAO that's a wannabe something just not sure what it wants to be. Looks to me like it's been rode hard and put away wet. Yeah the color of the worn dirty carpet sort of gives it away that things aren't on the up and up with that car.

What a sad looking car. I wouldn't pay more that your $2,500. offer, even then you're getting nothing more than a parts car.

I like the ram air set up on the passenger side valve cover! Filter fell out? I also like how they painted over the grill and T-Type emblem! Someone deserves an a$$ kicking for that!:(

You know what's sad......

There will be an owner for that car. Let's hope it's not at the $13K mark.:( The new owner of that gem will be a new member of this board with frequent questions:( . Drew

maybe one of us should send an email to the place telling them that they would be ripping someone off. if they dont care, blacklist them to as many people as you can.