oil pressure

1987noblegn

I just installed new turbo with remote oiling system from precision. Now after a good warm up oil pressure is close to 10. I also have high volume oil pump. Will changing the spring fix this?

chaning the spring can increase your pressure depending on what spring you currently have.

What was your pressure before you installed your turbo saver?

10 psi is ok at hot idle......did it drop? whats the psi when cold? what weight oil are you using?

chaning the spring can increase your pressure depending on what spring you currently have.

10 psi is ok at hot idle......did it drop? whats the psi when cold? what weight oil are you using?

Psi was a bit lower before so I changed spring. If car sits overnight at start up pressure is around 70. Then gradually drops. I'm running 10w30

Changing the spring won't change the oil pressure at idle. It will only change your maximum pressure. What was the oil pressure before the turbo change?