oil pressure switch

turbobuick87gn

still learning
i'm new to buicks just bought a 87 grand national. the car came with autometer oil pressure gauge, that is not hooked up and i'm trying to install it this weekend. my question is this..where is the oil pressure switch located on this engine. is it one the back of the block like a sbc, or is by the oil filter housing. and help will be really appreciated.

You should see a brass tee fitting where the turbo line attaches to it, there's also an electrical switch in there for the fuel pump relay. You'll have to remove the switch and get yourself a brass L fitting and put the switch in one hole and the gauge line in the other. HTH

You should see a brass tee fitting where the turbo line attaches to it, there's also an electrical switch in there for the fuel pump relay. You'll have to remove the switch and get yourself a brass L fitting and put the switch in one hole and the gauge line in the other. HTH

Or add a "T" & you can use all three then.

The oil pressure(idiot light) sender and fuel pump bypass switch are the same unit. It has three terminals on it. Don't get confused, looking for two different switches.

Three as in the switch, the new guage line & the turbo feed line. I wans't very clear but he got it figured out with the tap. I just find the "T" easier but his way is cleaner looking. Glad its working!