Oil consumption

Tristansgn

Buick owner
So I have a 1987 turbo t, I put a 62mm precision turbo pte slic, 42.5 injectors and a TT chip. So what my problem is when I first start up the car, I get the puffs of white smoke, and it goes through about 1 qt of oil per week. This car is new to me so I'm trying to figure if this is due to bad rings, or maybe leaking through the turbo. If anyone knows a way to diagnose this or can tell me a way to tell the difference that would be awesome. I guess I can always do a compression test, but I think the key to tell would be it smokes on start up when it sits over night. If anyone has any recommendations let me know!

Oil leaking down the valve guides.
Intake gasket leaking.
PCV not working.
Bad ring seal.
Turbo seal bad.

Pull the t/b tube off, and take a look in the plenum. Oil?
Pull the plenum, and look at the back of the calves. Oil?
Do a leak down & compression test.
Pull the down pipe off. Oil?
When you pull the plugs, do it after the engine has set overnite. Oil?
With the dp off, check the play on the turbo shaft.
Pull the ic off and clean it. Could be full of oil.

Using any water?
Injs leaking?

Thanks a lot for all the input! I'm going to be doing some work on it this weekend, and this will surely help out a ton! As far as the fitting for oil pressure, yeah I think it's the same brass fitting on my GN, turbo shouldnt have shaft play, just checked all that prior to install. Process of elimination I guess! Wish me luck

turbo oil pressure

What turbo oil line oil reducing fitting??? Where is it? Isn't the small size of the turbo supply line enought?What kind of pressure should there be going into the turbo?