Official 2012 Buick vs Ford Shootout Flyer

mrstage1

Check out the attached flyer for the 2012 Buick vs. Ford Shootout. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the race. Spread the word. We need all the racers we can get guys!

Gonna do running updates right here in this post: For all the racers asking about Friday night testing as it's listed TBD on the flyer. Talked today with the track owner and we decided the track is gonna be open for t&t on Friday evening so guys with long travel times and fellas needing some last minute tuning can get 'er dun.

Also: The host hotel is the Best Western Atrium Gardens in Arkansas City. Address is 3232 N. Summit St. Phone is 620-442-7700 If you call and mention your with the Buick vs Ford shootout your room rate will be discounted to $75 dollars.

Attachments

• SHTOUT FLYR 12copy.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 236
Mark, this looks really good! Thanks for getting it posted and making the arrangements for the test and tune. We will be there.

So it won't be in Nonle, Ok this year??? That's another 2 1/2 -3 hour drive for us Texas guys.

So it won't be in Nonle, Ok this year??? That's another 2 1/2 -3 hour drive for us Texas guys.
Come on Texas guys, it's just a little further. Besides, don't they say everything's bigger in Texas? If true then does that include your hearts and your compassion for the Northerners that drive farther than any of us getting a couple hour shorter drive? How bout showin some love to the Northern guys and driving a couple more hours so they don't have to:D Besides, the commitment list is starting to look like we'll have some guys bringing some bad boy cars. Hell, I'm gonna be excited just to watch these guys run myself. LOL

WAS PLANNING ON FEAR GOING TO NOBLE THIS YEAR. CAR IS IN DALLAS RIGHT NOW, BUT ANOTHER 3 HOURS, WE WILL HAVE TO SEE. HOPEFULLY I CAN GET EVERYONE TOGETHER FOR THE EXTRA TIME.

Come on Texas guys, it's just a little further. Besides, don't they say everything's bigger in Texas? If true then does that include your hearts and your compassion for the Northerners that drive farther than any of us getting a couple hour shorter drive? How bout showin some love to the Northern guys and driving a couple more hours so they don't have to:D Besides, the commitment list is starting to look like we'll have some guys bringing some bad boy cars. Hell, I'm gonna be excited just to watch these guys run myself. LOL
come on southern guys! we northern boys need the lovin!

Doesn't look like my motor will be done in time. I'm still planning on coming up and watching some great racing.

Hello? Should we still be planning on attending this event? Seems Mark is MIA. Anyone know how to contact him?