Off to College

BOOSTD

Well that fateful day is almost here. Wednesday, I am heading down to SIU Carbondale for my first year of college. I am going to be majoring in Physiology in the hopes of continuing on to Medical School when I graduate. Sadly, my GN is not going with me. I reluctantly decided that my GN would be safer in my dad's garage than to be siting outside on a college campus. I wouldn't want my prized GN to get dinged, dented, scratched or riped off!!!
I'll probably continue to be a poster on this board though I'm not sure how often. From what I have heard, Pre-Med majors can be quited difficult. Wish me luck...I'm going to need it.

BOOSTD:cool:

we will talk to you in 7 years or so Boostd. Good luck and never let the "established" education system tell you what to think, make them teach you how to think instead. Good luck and work hard,,,,Mark :D

GOOD LUCK buddy.... I had a blast Friday night! Definately caught the racing bug.

DON"T BE A STRANGER!

4 years Pre-med
4 years Med school
3-12 years of residency depending on specialty :eek:
WOW a lot of work to become a doctor, huh?
It will be a lot of fun though.

Hey Scott, I think the bug got me as well. That was A LOT of fun. Still tuning the car and still making more HP! I'm at 15psi of boost and rising. Hopefully Ill be back for the Cruse for Charity. Maybe I'll see you then.

BOOSTD

P.S. I sent you the money that I owe you.

I don't recall ever saying you owed me money
Don't know a gift when you get one do ya?

Where's my brake pedal! ;)

Well then, concider it a tolken of my appreciation for all the help and experience that you have given me.

Hey man, a brake peddle is the one thing on my car that is not on yours. If I give you a brake peddle then I won't have any thing to give you s#!@ about? :D Now where's the fun in that?

BOOSTD

Time to get your dinky stinky in the Nursing Dorm.

You spell poorly and are difficult to read... you'll make a great doctor. :D

Yup, reedn n riten i aint the goodest at! sciense hasd always beend my strongerst subgect.

You should see my handwriting! Its atrocious!:D

BOOSTD