OEM Ebay TTA kit ... NOT...!!

ozpont

.. just for your information... there's a guy from Florida selling a set of 10 TTA emblems on ebay right now...# 230142955022.. be aware... they are NOT OEM.. but actually a repro set we supplied him and he never paid / claimed non delivery ... some months back. I won't go much further into it.... but incase other members / TTA owners/ anybody is out there expecting OEM.. check into it much further... maybe ask him where the box's are etc.. be VERY VERY carefull.. Notice how the sale panel emblems edge is silver.. thats how some of ours were early in the peice.. as most infact were.. but they are gold. This guy is a crook....
We do the right thing, as do carsmotorsports with emblems.. and its expensive and legally correct to do the right thing.. but there are a couple of people out there that are not..
Just FYI...

.. just for your information... there's a guy from Florida selling a set of 10 TTA emblems on ebay right now...# 230142955022.. be aware... they are NOT OEM.. but actually a repro set we supplied him and he never paid / claimed non delivery ... some months back. I won't go much further into it.... but incase other members / TTA owners/ anybody is out there expecting OEM.. check into it much further... maybe ask him where the box's are etc.. be VERY VERY carefull.. Notice how the sale panel emblems edge is silver.. thats how some of ours were early in the peice.. as most infact were.. but they are gold. This guy is a crook....
We do the right thing, as do carsmotorsports with emblems.. and its expensive and legally correct to do the right thing.. but there are a couple of people out there that are not..
Just FYI...

Ha ha what a suprise, I had some dealings with the same guy with regards to item he won from me on ebay ... ended up I got so tired with him I refunded the money .... needless to say I banned him to ever bid on any of my auctions again. I would stay clear of him as well

he even mentions you in the ad!

Q: are these actual GM or repro ? If GM, do you have the GM bags they came in ? Jun-14-07
A: YES, I have the GM packaging they came in, as well as the receipt that came from their purchase. I recently bought 1 0f 165 Festival/parade vehicles, cloth/t-top car from an ex. gm employee, and he included these with the sale. Just trying to recoup some of the moon money I paid him from the car. My price is REALISTIC, but you can always buy some cheap imitations for half this from ebayer ozpont. I had a hood badge from him once, it wasnt that bad, but if you have a SHOW CAR like I own, you want the real thing. Thanks for your interest, and good luck on the auction if you decide to bid.

Just FYI...

Why don't you report it as stolen items?

TTA emblems

.." why don't I report him"...

I actually did last night.. and went a bit further again...
The guys is unstable.. but a close look at his feedback history will help.. and also see Jan's sale that Jan got screwed on..... .. He did the same to me.. (ebay # 330051730993)... but convienently forgets to tell people that too...
Just be warned guys.. I know these are NOT legit.. and have asked hime politely to add the reverse side pictures and the legit carton #'s on a time dated photo (ie not somebody elses). on ebay so it can be clarified.... but I just get a mouthfull of abuse..
Theres also another interested party who was screwed by him.. who interestingly registed the name of "velocityscrewed"..
.. maybe somebody else can get somewhere...

TTA emblems

.. no.. not likely.. - he states he's sold them before the auctions finished... but copped a HUGE trail of weirdo abuse from him.
Only ever asked see the backs of the emblems - or put the pictures up on ebay for everybody to see.. simple request.... and close ups of the reported box's, politely and in order.

But a couple of pointers maybe too...the sail panel emblems.. show to be silver edged.. (.. some here recall our early sail panel emblems..& the help given by this forum & serveral members to quality checks etc.. ).. We now give away both so you can have a choice of what you want.. AND.... another thing... the tap on the back would have been exposed... overlaped tap edge tap of a specific color..... if NEW GM.. there's a pull off tag on most of them.. . they are NOT on repro's... & its not shown either...

Probably not the time .. but anyway.. just out of interest.. shortly we will also include the TURBO tail lamp center panel emblem & the glovebox turbo GTA included in the kits at no additional cost. If any members here that have purchased a set want to contact me with those & there details we will also supply that no charge.

.. no.. not likely.. - he states he's sold them before the auctions finished... but copped a HUGE trail of weirdo abuse from him.
Only ever asked see the backs of the emblems - or put the pictures up on ebay for everybody to see.. simple request.... and close ups of the reported box's, politely and in order.

But a couple of pointers maybe too...the sail panel emblems.. show to be silver edged.. (.. some here recall our early sail panel emblems..& the help given by this forum & serveral members to quality checks etc.. ).. We now give away both so you can have a choice of what you want.. AND.... another thing... the tap on the back would have been exposed... overlaped tap edge tap of a specific color..... if NEW GM.. there's a pull off tag on most of them.. . they are NOT on repro's... & its not shown either...

Probably not the time .. but anyway.. just out of interest.. shortly we will also include the TURBO tail lamp center panel emblem & the glovebox turbo GTA included in the kits at no additional cost. If any members here that have purchased a set want to contact me with those & there details we will also supply that no charge.

I bought emblems from the guy who pointed out the fact that the sail panel emblems are silver (sorry don't remember who it was off the top of my head). But he didn't end up using them and he posted them for sale so I bought them from him, would I be able to get in on this new upgrade also? I'm working on installing the emblems right now and they're going on great and looking great. Also whenever I bought the emblems I didn't realize the edge of the sail panel emblems were silver and he only included 1 of the gold ones that you sent him, could I purchase just a single gold one from you too?

Just FYI...
_Who is Dave? I sent this guy a couple question after I saw this post just to give him a hard time, and he told me to tell Dave he said HI. He also said some other nasty things. Then I asked who the HE_ _ is Dave, and he apologized to me.

72Firebird....

...72firebird... sounds fair.. just pm me on this please with respect this request.