OE body side moldings

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
I'm looking for the OE adhesive body side moldings...I know it's a long shot...found some that are close but I'm looking for exact if possible.

Dennis Kirban just posted about this same thing on Grand National Tech on Facebook, he hasn't found any at all that match the factory originals, he said close, but not the same. And he hasn't seen any NOS in quite some time. would love to put them back on my T also, but if they are not correct, I wont put them on.

Never have seen a NOS set of 6, black, or the chrome/coloured body side mouldings for sale. Any opinions on what a NOS set might bring.

The GN i had before my current one had them on it, and I really liked the look for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still looking, really need door moldings--must be OE not A/M...thanks

Have a picture of them ? Looking at taking the side molding off and would like to know if I need to be easy with them.

They are 9/16 wide with a small texture down the center you can post pics of your's and I'll let you know if they are right...are they in good shape?

Any tips on taking them off without destroying them ?

Plastic knife/spreader and a heat gun.

Attachments

• trim measure.JPG
    trim measure.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 32
  • trim up close.JPG
    trim up close.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 30
yes fishing line is great can't believe I forgot to mention that!!

I have a set of them, but they are stored in back of my garage cabinet. I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them here.

Thanks.