Odds and ends for sale

Turbo F-bird

Cleaning out the basement and trying to put a little cash back in my pocket. All prices include shipping, paypal fees and whatever else so what I post is what you'll pay.

IMG_2597.JPG Remflex exhaust gaskets part #RF13-002, New in the package, $25 shipped

IMG_2626.JPG IMG_2627.JPG IMG_2625.JPG Old school style intake hat with welded plate to guide the airflow. TB hole opened up for larger TB and all ported inside. Comes with a 1/2" phenolic spacer, $60 shipped

IMG_2599.JPG Vacuum hard lines, brand new. I'm thinking they're for a TTA because of the power brake vacuum fitting but they should work on a GN/T. $60 shipped. SOLD to TurboTJT. Thanks!

IMG_2598.JPG IMG_4801.JPG Chrome up-pipe. Has a hole for a alky nozzle drilled in it. There are a few chips around the drilled hole and scratches here and there but a little polish and it'll look pretty spiffy. $25 shipped

IMG_2603.JPG IMG_2602.JPG Over-sized, black up-pipe with dual alky nozzles. This is 3" or 3 1/2" at the fat section and is nice looking on top but has scratches on the underside. No clue whose nozzles they are or what size. $35 shipped SOLD to Hector Hernandez. Thanks!

IMG_4794.JPG OEM MAF hose #25525662. Box has never been opened, $55 shipped

That's all the pics I can upload so watch for part 2

Last edited:
I'll take the vacuum hard lines, if it includes the vacuum block & rubber fitting as shown in pic.

Hector it looks like you are first on the black up pipe and alky nozzles.
TurboTJT the hard lines come with whatever you see attached to them except for my hand :)

My paypal is olzkng@aol.com. Thank you!