Odds and ends for sale

bogies87

I have a few parts I need to sell to fund my E85 conversion

1. Original 87 fuel sending unit with a Walbro fuel pump. The fuel pump worked flawlessly but the fuel gauge was off. I replaced the unit with the new Racetronix sending unit and fuel pump. Not sure what to ask but figure $50 obo is a place to start.

2. Aluminum inlet bell for a TA style turbo. Has a couple marks around where a wrench slipped while installing. But works good... $35

3. Screw cap covers one is still in original package and there are 4 of them..., $20

4. 2 Pypes Race-Pro mufflers. I had these installed on my car for about 200 miles. They are 2 1/2 inlet and outlet. I ended up purchasing a complete Hooker exhaust from a board member and used the Aerochambers that came with the system. The exhaust shop that installed them clamped one end and welded the other. Any exhaust shop could install them with ease. $75 for the pair.

5. 4 bumperettes used.... Not much else to say.. Two have scratches on the bottom two don't. Would not put them on a show car. $25? For all 4

image-7053272.jpg

Prices are plus the ride but include PayPal fees.

image-3575519789.jpg

image-2157955117.jpg

image-1645880037.jpg

image-2384625347.jpg

Screw cap covers, fuel pump and bumperettes are sold. Still have the inlet bell and mufflers...

Any offers on the mufflers or inlet bell? The inlet bell makes a nice upgrade for somebody running a stock turbo or a 49. Also the mufflers are straight through design. Sound like a stocker at idle and cruise but flow as if the exhaust was open.
Let me know if there is any interest.

Any players at $60.00 shipped for the mufflers? That's less than half the cost of new.... And I will do $25.00 shipped for the inlet bell.